over 1 year ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for an Accounts Executive based in Malta. Our client is one of the leaders in VIP aircraft management and charter services operating globally with the highest standards of safety and quality.
To support and strengthen their Finance Department at the headquarters in Malta, we are currently looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Accounts Executive to join their dedicated team of professionals.
Working in a professional, international environment the main tasks will initially include:
· Day to day accounting, book-keeping, invoicing procedures
· Preparation of periodic management accounts
· Maintenance of purchases and sales ledgers
· Suppliers statement reconciliations, periodic reconciliation of bank accounts and other reconciliations
· Preparation of financial reporting and other reports
The candidate should have the potential to develop into a managerial position to support the Finance Manager in delivering high level clients, management and board directors reports and to develop wide scope of projects within the group.
The successful candidate shall have:
· Warranted CPA preferred, ACCA qualification or an Accounting University degree minimum
· A minimum of 2 years work experience, which includes financial accounting experience, preparation of management accounts, analysis of business results
· An effective team player spirit
· Strong analytical and communication skills, customer oriented
· Professional initiative and ability to meet deadlines
· Hard-working, focused and ambitious approach
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and previous experience in Aviation industry will be considered important assets.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Callie Warner.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency