Somma Lombardo, Italy
over 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has requirements for B1 A320 Licenced Engineers based in Milan (MXP), Italy.
Our Client specializes in providing a full range of aircraft maintenance services, 24/7 AOG (aircraft on ground) recovery, as well as logistics services.
· Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the customer aircraft in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations.
· Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement, based on current authorization and training level.
· Report directly to Supervisor.
· To communicate at all times with customer liaison engineers, Modification Control Chart and customer service reps. to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments.
· Responsible for the standard of work carried out by him/herself and those under his/her control.
· Compliance with regulatory rules and regulations.
· Ensuring the equipment, tools and premises in your charge are maintained to satisfactory standards and that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments, both within and outside the company.
· Delivering highest level of health and safety and quality standards in the industry.
· Other duties as may be required from time to time.
· Shift work on rotation minimum 65% of night shift.
· Location MXP.
· Experience in working in an Aviation Maintenance Repair Overhaul environment
· Proved recent experience in aircraft maintenance and repair with a valid European Aviation Safety Agency Part 66 License B1
· Hold type ratings for one or more of following A/C, A320, A330
· High degree of customer focus and sense of responsibility.
· Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, on all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrate working knowledge according to health and safety legislation.
· Fluent in English (written and spoken).
· Flexible, able to work under pressure and able to work night shift and weekends.
· Hold a full driver license.
· Copy of Part 66 license and experience logbook must be included in the uploaded documentation.
· Applications submitted without these documents may not be considered.
· Passport/right to live and work in the EU
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV and Licence directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency