over 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: West Sussex
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Business Analyst on a permanent basis.
As the Business Analytics team we are well placed to provide a significant contribution to the organisation’s strategic plan which is centred around improving our financial focus through cost discipline, delivering of profitability and optimising capital, maximising our return from our customer base, and simplifying our business to enable our people to deliver improved results.
You will be part of an enthusiastic team who are involved in several significant projects around Material Planning and Data Warehousing which will transform the way we make business happen.
Your key objective will be to deliver high quality analysis and insights that support business decision making:
· Establishing yourself as a trusted expert in data analysis and data interpretation with your assigned Business Partner(s)
· Using your skills to identify and explore the most effective data-driven route to answering business questions
· Communicating results and assumptions clearly to a variety of audiences
· Working effectively in a matrix reporting environment, managing stakeholder expectations and balancing multiple concurrent projects.
As a team we are constantly improving our service and capabilities to ensure we meet the evolving demands of our internal and external customers. You will be required to identify, develop and deliver tangible business improvements, utilising technology and automation where possible:
· Promoting a self-service reporting and analysis culture
· Reduce administration for our operational teams
· Continually develop your own skills and knowledge and share these with the other members of the team
Contributing to building performance indicators which demonstrate our function’s overall success and highlight new areas of opportunity, showing where:
· We are building capability
· Our customers are satisfied
· Our projects are delivering results
· Our internal processes and procedures are operating effectively
· We can rapidly identify risks and issues and make recommendations for change or improvement
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency