Crawley, United Kingdom
4 months ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a new position of Commercial Jet Charter Broker for our Charter Broker client based at Gatwick. This is a Permanent position.
Our client is offering a confident and competent individual the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding air charter brokerage, specialising in private and commercial jet charter. We are looking for a proactive individual with a proven ability to generate sales, who is looking to further develop their career within an exciting and vibrant team, with an opportunity to grow and thrive within the air charter industry.
This exciting position involves:
· Be able to manage charter enquiries received by the team through to the booking phase
· Must have a proven track record for sales and willing to develop their own client portfolio
· Managing Supplier Relations
· Managing the charter process from enquiry to post-flight
· Overseeing flight departures and occasional flight riding (must be willing to travel)
· A flexible individual who is willing to work outside of the contracted hours
· Flight Quoting
· Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
· Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
· Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
· Verify supplier contract in detail.
· Issue flight brief with all flight related information.
· Must be confident in sales, expectation to find their own accounts.
· Growing and managing own portfolio of clients.
· Creating and sustaining a professional relationship and rapport with clients.
· Select appropriate solutions to satisfy clients requirements, provide an accurate quote and establish effective dialogue with the client.
· Use initiative to identify new and potential areas for business development. Develop new business through initiative, follow up on news leads, client recommendations and pro-active networking.
· Keep up to date on latest operational capabilities of aircraft, airports, operators and handlers.
· Representation on charter flights, including overseas travel.
Hours: Structured shift pattern - TBA (Flexibility to suit the business needs is required, including out of hours work - appropriate time/days off in lieu substituted in these circumstances).
There will be some flexibility with Working from Home.
Competitive salary and generous commission
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays, and, after a probationary period, be enrolled into the company pension and private health care schemes and have access to our corporate gym membership at Astral Towers.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency