Slinfold, United Kingdom
almost 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global is looking to recruit a Data Compliance Manager.
Our client is a well-established aviation company based in West Sussex. They specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset. They are currently looking for a Data Compliance Manager.
Requirement and Purpose:
- As part of the Quality department the role will be required to lead a small team whose function is to ensure the data integrity and accuracy of its core I.T. system.
- The team will also act as the custodian for data input with regard to compliance or potential risk related data, e.g. part number set ups, REACH compliance.
- The team will be accountable for base data across all business units.
- Part of the role is to ensure both regulations and data related company processes are enforced, and all sections of the business are aware of these requirements.
· Accountable for associated Processes and Procedures relating to transactional data for Inventory and Purchasing.
· Accountable for the maintenance of company standards for data.
· Responsible for the publication of reports detailing compliance opportunities and status of system regarding outstanding transactions i.e. PO/RO/SO shipments to all areas of the business.
· Maintain awareness and provide support to the business on issues affecting data integrity.
· Collaborate with all departments, ensuring data requirements are known and upheld.
· Keep up to date with requirements relating to Inventory and Purchasing both internal and external.
· Monitor / train / skills required within the business to ensure compliance including training and authorisation of access for data set ups, e.g. part number set up within system.
· Monitor controls and implement Continuous improvement relating to Data Integrity.
· Responsible for managing Data Inventory team.
· Responsible for the management of Quality approved Suppliers and Vendors.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Industry standards
- Analytical mind regarding data
- Able to identify complexity
- Proven Communication skills
- Ability to influence and build relationships across business disciplines at all levels
- Resilient people manager
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Tim Smith.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency