about 2 months ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has requirements for EASA B1 B737NG/MAX and A320 CEO/NEO Engineers for a Line Maintenance contract based in Milan, Italy.
Please see some further details below for EASA B1 B737NG/MAX and A320 CEO/NEO Engineers for a Line Maintenance contract based in Milan, Italy.
- Start – ASAP
- Long Term contract – 6 months minimum
- Rotation - 2 week on / 2 week off - 12 hrs Shift -Day / night shift
- Must be experienced and have Recency working on A320 CEO + NEO and B737NG/MAX aircraft
- The role is based in Milan, Italy
- Flights, Travel and Accommodation provided
- Must have the right to Live and Work in EU
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please provide us with the following:
- Up to date CV
- EASA B1 Licence
- Recency Letter
- FTS 1 & 2
- HF (Initial & Current)
Due to the number of application’s we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency