10 months ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has requirements for EASA B1 Licenced Engineers with Airbus or Boeing Type Ratings
Our client is a large MRO and one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines and based in Malta.
These are for Permanent positions and working Base Maintenance.
Shift pattern TBC.
40 Hours per week plus overtime.
· To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the organisation.
· To ensure that all elements of the SMS are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in SMS Manual.
· Ensure the on-time performance of customer aircrafts.
· Ensure that aircraft is operating in airworthiness conditions.
· Keep all airworthiness data up to date according to the actual revision.
· Ensure full adherence to maintenance contracts, company and customer procedures to high quality standards.
· Ensure hygiene and environmental protection according to procedures.
· Assists the Shift-Leader / Supervisor.
· Ensure clear communication and reporting.
· Act as Mentor as required.
Applicant should hold type ratings on EASA B1 Airbus or Boeing
Must be immediately available to work in the EU
· Have successfully completed a technical qualification or equivalent.
· Have good leadership skills.
· Be able to work to tight and changing deadlines.
· Have good reporting skills.
It would be ideal if the candidate has:
· An Aircraft Maintenance License with Type A320 FAM endorsement
· Experience in heavy base maintenance
· Knowledge of SAP and AMOS.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency