Uxbridge, United Kingdom
about 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to be based at Stockley Park, London Heathrow Airport. Our client is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change. The Financial Analyst will ensure that the Company’s management reporting provides support and insight to the company’s commercial and operations teams.
Experience and qualifications
· Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or foreign equivalent).
· Numerate, good attention to detail. Strong Excel Skills.
· Knowledge of SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau) desirable.
· Good communication skills, both written and oral.
· At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
· Aviation industry experience desirable but not essential.
· Management Reporting: To produce analysis for the provision of weekly targets and monthly executive reporting packs; including evaluation of trends and provision of decision-making insights.
· Forecasting: provide analysis of trends and commercial initiatives to contribute to the forecasting process
· Regular tracking of performance, and predictive analysis to ensure that trends can be monitored, and risks and opportunities managed.
· Produce the KPI Scorecard
· Drive the monthly management accounting process, working in conjunction with the financial accounting team, to ensure adherence to accounting policy and procedure
· Cost analysis – ensuring that budget holders are informed about performance and corrective actions.
· Management of cash flow forecasts
· Assist with business models as required
· Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
· Develop management reporting that maximises the transparency of the company’s operations.
· Assist the Manager Financial Planning & Business Support to support the company’s commercial and operational departments.
· Keep up to date with changes in financial regulations and legislation
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency