Uxbridge, United Kingdom
almost 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Fleet Support Avionics Engineer based in Heathrow.
· Review of FAA/EASA/CAA airworthiness requirements, including airworthiness directives, service information from an engineering and operational perspective.
· Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken.
· Investigating in-service defects, troubleshooting, and optimisation. Working with the maintrol team, TCDS holders and MROs to ensure compliance and improve aircraft and operational performance.
· Drafting work instructions, engineering orders and working with TCDS holders and Part 21 providers to develop modifications.
Review of in-service data and monitoring reliability programme.
· Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes.
· Experience with Maintenance Management software.
· Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX).
· Modification projects, including working with OEMs review of tenders and on-site inspections and liaison with service providers.
· System upgrades.
· Up to date working knowledge and experience of EASA/CAA airworthiness regulations and CAMO requirements.
· Large aircraft maintenance and maintenance management (CAMO) experience.
· Effective communicator and team player.
· Preferably B2 licenced with B747-400/-8 experience.
· Experience in assessing airworthiness data and in repair design.
· Familiar with Boeing documents and knowledge of My Boeing Fleet.
· Depending on experience, this role could incorporate LAE or MCC engineer activities.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to emma.jenkins at luposglobal.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency