Uxbridge, United Kingdom
about 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Due to continued expansion my client is looking to recruit a Fleet Support Propulsion Engineer to be based at Stockley Park, London Heathrow Airport. The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
· Review of FAA/EASA/CAA requirements, including airworthiness directives
· Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken
· Investigating in-service defects
· Review of in-service data and monitoring reliability programme
· Engine trend monitoring
· Engine work scope planning and liaison with overhaul facilities
· Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes
· With others, planning and scheduling work to be undertaken
· Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX)
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Extensive knowledge of EASA/CAA/ FAA airworthiness regulations and requirements
· Experience in assessing airworthiness data from TCDS holders
· Familiar with Boeing documents and knowledge of My Boeing Fleet system
· Experience on General Electric CF-6 and GEnx data
· Experience in engine trend monitoring and in engine work scope planning
· An understanding of EASA Part M requirements
· Engine maintenance and maintenance management experience.
· Effective communicator and team player.
· B1 Licence or a university Graduate engineer with B747-400/8 type ratings or equivalent experience
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency