Christchurch, United Kingdom
about 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Flight Operations Auditor based in Bournemouth.
- Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Flight and Ground Operation
- Provision of Compliance Assurance and Monitoring for all Quality/Business Management
- Systems in accordance with:
- ISO 9001
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements
- as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performance of External Supplier Audits against Civil & Military Regulatory requirements
- and International Standards as identified on the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performance of Internal Compliance Audits against International Standards as identified on
- The Annual Audit Plan.
- Management of Non-conformances raised from audits, assuring effective and timely
- Formal Aviation Operational Qualification – Desirable
- Internal or Lead Auditor Qualification – ISO 9001 or suitable equivalent – Required
- Excellent knowledge of Civil and Military Aviation Regulations – EASA, FAA, MAOS, etc…
- Excellent knowledge of Industry Standards – ISO 9001, AS9100, etc… – Desirable
- Relevant civil and/or military aviation experience – Required
- Experience in performing audits within the Civil and/or Military Aviation environment
- Experience in Safety Management System management / oversight – Desirable
- Experience in Quality Management System management / oversight – Desirable
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills – Ability to interface with internal and
- external customers at all levels.
- Good Organisational and Time Management Skills, with the ability to work under pressure
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to emma.jenkins at luposglobal.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency