Crawley, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a new position of Flight Operations Executive for our Charter Broker client based at Gatwick. This is a Permanent position.
The ideal candidate we be a confident, articulate and proactive individual with an eye for detail and a passion for great customer service to join their growing team. Full training will be provided along with the opportunity to further develop a career within the private and commercial jet charter industry.
- Operational pre-flight checks and pro-active monitoring of positioning and live flights
- Monitoring slots of aircraft through the CFMU portal
- Providing movement messages and flight updates to clients
- Producing flight briefs and charter brief sheets for clients and for internal use
- Coordination with airlines and all third-party suppliers including handling agents, FBOs, aircraft crew and caterers.
- Updating the CRM system
- Keeping up to date with travel restrictions
- Producing passenger manifests and coordinating updates between client and aircraft operators
- Airport representation and occasional flight riding
- Must be computer literate and proficient across Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Hours: Structured shift pattern - TBA (Flexibility to suit the business needs is required, including out of hours work - appropriate time/days off in lieu substituted in these circumstances).
There will be some flexibility with Working from Home.
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays, and, after a probationary period, be enrolled into the company pension and private health care schemes and have access to our corporate gym membership at Astral Towers.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency