about 1 year ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Flying Spanner B1 and B2 A330-CF6 to be based in Europe. Our client is a dynamic company operating in the aviation industry, with headquarters in Malta.
Ensure that aircraft maintenance is always performed to the highest standards and in compliance with applicable and approved data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for carrying out Line Maintenance tasks and duties on the A330-CF6 aircraft. This role will require you to be flexible and carry out Flying Spanner duties.
The successful B1/B2 Licensed Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes.
· EASA B1 and B2 License
· Typed and current on the A330 – CF6
· Organised and able to work well within a fast-paced environment.
· Able to be flexible and carry out Flying Spanner duties.
· Full right to work in the EU already in place.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of application’s we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency