about 1 year ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Line Maintenance Manager to be based in Malta. Our client is a dynamic company operating in the aviation industry, with headquarters in Malta.
You will be responsible for the Flying spanners, MOC and contracted line stations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· The principal responsibility will be the management of Scheduled and Unscheduled Line Maintenance.
· Responsibility for Maintenance Control and Line Maintenance.
· Coordination and Planning Management of the short-term planning activities to ensure that aircraft, equipment, spares and manpower are available when required for all scheduled maintenance requirements.
Ensuring that AOG aircraft are returned to service in the most time effective manner taking into account all relevant airworthiness requirements and utilising available resources.
· Must be qualified/experienced Maintenance Manager.
· Experience with Airbus small body aircraft and / or Airbus A330/40.
· Experience managing a team.
· Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages will be an advantage.
· Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player; self-starter
· Strong communications skills, creative and innovative
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of application’s we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency