almost 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Supply Chain – AOG based in Italy.
Experience and qualifications
- Background in Supply Chain or Basic Aircraft Maintenance, past aviation Material AOG support experiences represent preferential title
- Confidence with Office package, knowledge of AMOS system is considered preferential attribute
- Flexibility and adaptability with working hours and shift combinations
- Good knowledge of Italian and English language, speaking/writing
- Professional and courteous communication skills, both written and verbal
- Liaison with MOCC (maintenance coordination centre) team to monitor airline operations and promptly react to any AOG (Aircraft on Ground) material/tooling/service/logistics requests issued by MOCC
- When not handling “AOG” requests, proper management of MEL, ADD and other shortterm needs as instructed by AOG manager
- Market screening, order placing and logistics arrangements to ensure material availability in accordance with defined priorities
- Reporting of any recovery action with the aim of process continuous improvement in cooperation with other supply chain key processes
- Support to other not repetitive/adhoc activities and projects proper of supply chain core processes
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency