Heathrow, United Kingdom
about 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for an MCC Engineer based in Heathrow.
The Maintenance Controller is primarily responsible for assuring that aircraft at main base and under a Maintenance Support Agreement do not suffer any unnecessary outstation technical delays and, in case of AOG situations, exercises all possible efforts to have the aircraft despatched within the shortest possible ground time, using all available internal and external information and accomplishing all related work in accordance with the company’s requirements, policies, procedures and authority regulations.
· Communicate fleet technical status to all relevant departments.
· Supervise, monitor and record all work performed at main base and contracted out stations.
· Make, provide and distribute the station working schedule.
· Liaise with and customer QA departments while performing station audits.
· Supervise and monitor all station AOG part ordering
· Support all maintenance activities with the necessary resources and information to maintain best dispatch reliability
· Act as a link between the company and contracted maintenance during AOG and delay situations
· Record aircraft flight-, accident & damage-, deferred items- and delay information. Record man-hours and relay invoicing to Maintenance accounting department.
· Must build-up a process to ensure a uniform approach to managing his tasks and regularly analyse flight interruptions in order to fine-tune the process
· Hold and maintain Release to Service of aircraft. (optional)
· Hold and maintain B1 type rating or A&P and a level 3 type course for the fleet.
· Hold and maintain HF, EWIS, De-icing and Fuel Tank safety qualifications.
· Contribute to and promote Risk Assessment.
· Adhere to all safety and health policies and procedures
The position demands a regular and full-time presence and inclusion in a shift roster. Occasional travel may be required. Flexibility with working hours is required.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Emma Jenkins.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency