over 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a MOCC Duty Manager based in Italy.
Experience and qualifications
- B1+B2 rated on A330 (GE) and B737NG, B737MAX is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of Certifying experience with four years MOCC experience and technical management experience
- Providing oversight and control of all activities within the Maintenance Operations Control Centre, ensuring Company procedures, health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To undertake full responsibility of all operational decision making in the 48 hour window period to prevent or minimize impact to operations and passenger convenience ensuring Company procedures, health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure highest standard of Support, Service and Technical Dispatch Reliability are provided to the QR Operation and QR Customers.
- To ensure Operations are supported continually through the MOCC by providing troubleshooting recommendations and liaising with concerned departments to manage ground time for defect rectification with minimum operational disruptions
- 4 on 4 off
- Competitive package
- Based in Milan
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency