United Arab Emirates
about 2 months ago
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Part 145 Maintenance Managerclient who provides Aviation offshore oil support and other services worldwide.
This is for Permanent positions based in Abu Dhabi.
· The Part 145 Maintenance Manager is responsible for the management of all maintenance activities by planning, directing and monitoring the activities of the engineering staff to ensure safe and efficient processes in aircraft repair and maintenance to meet operational demands.
· The Part 145 Maintenance Manager will be responsible for assisting the Engineering Director selecting, developing, and evaluating personnel to accomplishment the Company’s goals, objectives and to grow internal certification capabilities.
Experience & Knowledge
· Proven track record in Part 145 Management of a large dynamic organization
· Proven track record in holding a Part 145 form 4 position
· 10 years of experience in a leadership role in an Engineering Environment
· Extensive knowledge and experience on Safety Management Systems
· Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
· Ability to interface with external customers at a high level
· Experience working with Civil Aviation Authorities and other Regulatory Agencies.
Extensive knowledge of the General Civil Aviation Authority regulations
· Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent
· Hold valid and current General Civil Aviation Authority license or recognized international license. Hold current company authorization
Ideally Type rated on AW139/B412/B212/AW169
Salary and Benefits
Very Competitive Salary - Tax-Free
Family business class tickets, school fees, medical insurance, furniture allowance and end of service benefits.