about 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Quality Manager based in Emden, Germany.
Our client has over 30 years of experience in commercial aviation and is one of the leading companies in offshore flight operations and is looking for employees in many areas as a continuously growing company.
The role within the Company would suit someone who is an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
- Quality Manager for the areas Part-145 and CAMO according to NfL 2-274-16, AMC 1 ORO.GEN.200, M.A. 712 and 145.A.30
- Planning, development, and maintenance of a quality assurance system that follows the 1321/2014, 965/2012 regulations and national requirements
- Maintenance of CAME and MOE manuals
- Maintenance of a feedback system to the ACM to ensure the implementation of necessary corrective measures if needed
- Ensuring that recommendations from audits are carried out, executed by the competent authority and/or on behalf of a client, followed up and reported back in an appropriate manner
- Securing all incident reports relating to airworthiness and maintenance failures
- Coordination of all external quality controls and follow-up of the resulting findings and recommendations
- Audits within the framework of the company's audit plan, regulations, and contractual provisions, including monitoring of corrective actions
- Verification that all Subpart G activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedures
- Ensuring that all contractually agreed maintenance is carried out in accordance with the contract
- Verification of the continuous compliance with the provisions of Part-M/Part-145
- Preparing audit reports and documentation of detected deviations.
- Archiving of documents related to the audits carried out
- Communication with national authorities, e.g. LBA
- Technical training or studies, preferably in the field of aviation
- Several years of documented professional experience in a comparable position as well as relevant operational experience in quality and management systems in aviation
- A good level of expertise in the areas of quality assurance in aviation companies and auditing
- Knowledge of national, European and international laws and regulations relating to the area of work
- Knowledge of regulations 1321/2014 and 965/2012
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Proactive practices and trustworthiness
Competitive salary with great company benefits.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency