almost 3 years ago
Lupos Global are looking to appoint recruiters to join our high performing aviation recruitment team in Horsham, Sussex. The two key functions of a Recruitment Consultant are firstly, selling the company services to prospective clients both over the telephone and face to face and secondly, delivering our highest candidate quality service through deep long-lasting relationships. Other essential parts of the role are to pre-screen, interview and assess candidate competencies to successfully place our candidates with clients.
- Consultants that join Lupos will be rewarded with a basic salary of £18 – 20K dependant on experience, plus an excellent, uncapped, industry leading commission scheme.
- Potential first year on target earnings in the region of £35,000 for year 1 and increasing in subsequent years.
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine opportunities for career progression as befits a niche, rapidly growing company
- Industry leading recruitment training – designed to maximise your potential to succeed
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Travel opportunities to our global network of clients.
- Friday finish at 1200
To be a successful Recruitment Consultant, you will need to be a self-motivated with a strong deal making mindset. You will need resilience and drive to work in a competitive marketplace, aligned with a desire to achieve set targets whilst combining a professional approach to working in a team environment. Whilst recruitment experience is a benefit, the most important aspect is your “can do” attitude to fit with our current team and as such will look at candidates from all experience backgrounds.
As part of a rapidly growing company, the speed of your progression is dictated, not by the limits imposed by the corporate structure, but rather your ability to learn and grow your skills and experience. We will provide you all the support necessary to help you become a top performer in the field such that your expertise is valued in the market. Consequently, the speed of your progression is down to you. We are committed to fulfilling your potential with a firm commitment to promoting our managers from within.
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent. Formed in 2018 and delivering outstanding growth over the first two years, we are now well positioned to accelerate this growth across our extensive client network.