Crawley, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Senior Sales Executive.
Our client is a well-established aviation company based at Gatwick. They specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Executive.
Due to exceptional and continued growth, Our client are seeking to strengthen the existing sales team in Gatwick, Crawley. The Senior sales executive will be responsible for processing and managing daily sales and customer service tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors.
The role will be primarily office based with occasional international travel for liaison with airlines, external suppliers and customers as may be required. The role requires excellent communication skills and ability to maintain key relationships. A valid passport and driving licence are essential.
Salary expectations: Competitive
· Take accountability for key customer accounts
· Develop pricing strategies for product lines
· Deputise for Sales Manager for specific regions/customers
· Source and respond to Request For Quotes (RFQ’s) for services, parts and components.
· Locate components to fulfil customer RFQ’s when zero stock; obtain the price, condition, trace, availability and tag information.
· Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
· Process sale orders, purchase orders, pick tickets and RMA requests from customers if applicable.
· Pursue new markets and customers.
· Obtain market intelligence for benchmarking of component pricing
· Responsible for logging and preparing quotations on Inventory Management System
Responsible for processing of incoming purchase orders.
· Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
· Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
· Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers.
· Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms.
· Forecast, track and achieve sales revenue and gross margin projections.
· Periodic visits to key customers.
· All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
· Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English.
· Relevant experience in a sales related role within the aerospace industry
· Experience in aircraft aftermarket sales environment
· Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
· Holds existing customer relationships in region
· A good level of account management and leadership experience
· Strong customer service, communication skills and attention to detail.
· Self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work using own initiative
· Able to work within a team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
· Strong oral and written communications
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency