€30ph - €35ph
about 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Structural Specialist on the A320 Fam to join our client on a long-term Contract based in Europe.
8 Month Contract - Accomodation & Flights Provided.
- Minimum working hours are 40 hrs per week.
- Acoomodation & Flights provided
- Shift Pattern - Normally is a morning shift, 8 hrs per day, 5 days. This can be extended to 10 hrs per day
- We provide local accommodation and one-time arrival and departure costs
- Repair procedures and AIB communications (use of Technical Queries)
- Capable on independent structural defected management
- Definition, evaluation, reporting, rectifications
For consideration please provide us with the following;
- Current CV
- Current passport demonstrating the right to work within the EU
- Fuel Tank Safety 1 & 2
- Human Factors - Initial and Current
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency