Dublin , Ireland
over 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Our client is Europe’s leading aircraft operator specialising in aviation services and fleet management. They require a Technical Services Engineer for a permanent position based in Swords, Dublin.
Summary of role
The Technical Services Engineer will support the Continuing Airworthiness Management activities for the fleet. Primary functions include:
• AD/SB review
• Maintenance Programme creation and development
• Maintenance Planning oversight
• Reliability oversight
• Liaising with third party sub-contracted CAMO organisations
• Inter-departmental communications on fleet Technical Services issues
• Aircraft acquisitions/transitions/introduction support
The ideal candidate must have
• a recognised aircraft engineering qualification.
· have a good knowledge of Maintenance Programmes and CAMO activities.
· Possess a sound knowledge of airworthiness regulations, such as EASA Part-M / Part145.
· Knowledge of a recognised aircraft maintenance and engineering computer system such as AMOS, OASES or TRAX would be an advantage.
· needs to work well within a team in a busy office environment
· Hold an EDCL or possess sound knowledge of basic computer programmes such as MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
· Shall maintain competence based on continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
Working Hours: 09.00 – 17.30, Monday - Friday Reporting to the Technical Services Manager
Salary: Negotiable and Competitive
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency