Derby, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Technical Support Engineer based at East Midlands Airport.
Our client requires a motivated, passionate, and professional individual to join their Team as a Technical Support Engineer, revolving around the technical defects of their Fleet. You will be working in a team of technical experts reporting to the LMC Manager. Candidates must be aware travel maybe required in this role hence a valid EU passport and Driving License is required.
• To identify repetitive defects on the Fleet.
• To assist Line Maintenance Controllers and Part 145 staff to troubleshoot defects, monitor repeat defects to effectively return the aircraft to service. liaise with the Line Planning, Engineering, Operations Control departments to create work orders for defect rectification and identify and allocate resources required.
• To liaise with Part 145 Maintenance teams and Line Maintenance Control to ensure defects are rectified expeditiously.
• To monitor fleet acceptable deferred defects ensuring parts, manpower and work orders are raised and issued to ensure expeditious rectification.
• Travel maybe required in this role
• Computer literate
• Working knowledge of excel
• EASA Part 66 License and preferred type rated on the any of the fleet types (737CL/NG, CRJ, ATP, 767).
• Minimum of 8yrs experience of either line or base maintenance on narrow body/wide body aircraft.
• Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Shifts and Hours
Full-Time and working in full shifts (24/7)
Flexible work pattern mon-sun based on pre-determined work roster
Loyalty Bonus after 12 months
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency