Aberdeen, United Kingdom
about 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a UK Maintenance Manager based in Aberdeen.
Our client sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a multi-million-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in the company and their greatest strength is their motivated and passionate employees. They are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for the Strategic delivery and coordination of all elements of maintenance activity across our UK operation in Scotland and England bases in UK.
This role will ensure delivery of the required levels of technical performance to meet the operational needs whilst ensuring company safety and maintenance standards/procedures are adhered to equally throughout. You will demonstrate a proven ability to identify, lead and empower change in a complex operational environment within a multi-site operation. You will require to have both technical engineering and leadership qualifications. Demonstrate strong working knowledge of engineering systems and processes, health and safety legislation and practice, and team management. Your excellent communication skills and ability to engage and influence others will really set you apart.
· Lead coordinate and be accountable for the UK maintenance activity to ensure operational maintenance performance targets are met in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
· Ensure regulatory, customer and company compliance always at the bases.
· Drive continuous improvement.
· Responsible for the safe execution of maintenance always on the bases.
· Responsible for safe, available aircraft for the business needs ensuring on time departure.
· Coaching and mentoring of the workforce to develop high performance.
· Communicating internally and externally to ensure all stakeholders are informed.
· Timely execution on all scheduled maintenance.
· Work collaboratively with supply chain to ensure all parts, tooling etc. are ordered and managed in a timely manner.
· Manage and achieve all company KPI’s.
· Manage labour costs in line with budgeted assumptions.
· Travel to Norwich and Humberside regularly to maintain standards across all bases
Qualifications & Attributes:
· Degree qualified or equivalent with a formal aviation discipline engineering qualification.
· Able to hold Part 145 post holder position (form 4).
· Experience in rotary wing operations (preferred).
· Demonstrated ability to effectively lead maintenance teams within an intensive, multi-base environment.
· Demonstrated experience overseeing large numbers of staff within a unionised environment.
· Comprehensive understanding of the operational key drivers and how they may relate to company performance.
· Working knowledge of EASA regulations.
· Effective communicator, operationally driven, highly credible with strong interpersonal skills.
· Comprehensive understanding of safety standards and regulations.
· Strong planning, project management and organisational skills.
· Licensed helicopter engineer preferred.
· A working knowledge of AMOS Maintenance Systems is desirable.
· Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills.
· Be able to work in a pressured environment daily.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency