Bridgend, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for an Aircraft Consultant.
Our client is a market leader in independent aviation consultancy and asset management services. They focus upon powering partnerships with airline, lessors, financial institutions, OEMs and MROs around the globe. They now require an Aircraft Consultant.
Summary of role:
A principally technical role within the Fleet Management Team. This role of Aircraft Consultant will involve the independent and competent management of multiple commercial aircraft projects on behalf of third-party customers and internal requirements. This role requires frequent and sometimes extended travel globally.
Responsibilities and Activities:
· Provide full aircraft Technical Management support during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
· Perform physical aircraft condition surveys / inspections including Structure, Systems, Cabin, Landing Gear, Engines and APU
· Ability to perform full audit of aircraft Technical Records during aircraft deliveries, transitions and aircraft repossessions
· Negotiate service agreements with the OEM and MRO suppliers
· Aircraft maintenance check on-site representation and management
· Competent in drafting technical reports and management of technical documentation.
· Review, analysis and negotiation of aircraft lease / sale / purchase contracts (From a technical perspective)
· To support all commercial activities of the aircraft transition including management of commitment letters and compensation calculations
· Managing the discrepancy list with the customer / operator to ensure that all anomalies per contractual requirements are highlighted and resolved effectively and in a timely manner
· Ability to support and manage CAMO activities for aircraft under management (Maintenance Planning / AMP Development / AD Assessment / Reliability Reporting / Managing Defects and have knowledge of ARC reviews).
· Quality driven with an in-depth Knowledge of EASA Part M and Part 145 essential.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the management of aircraft transitions working for a lessor, airline or consultancy with at least 7 years prior experience in a technical role within an airline, lessor, MRO, or OEM environment.
· Strong technical knowledge of commercial aircraft (including A320 and B737-NG variants preferably)
· Strong commercial and financial acumen required
· Computer literate and proficient with MS Office products
· Experienced with Technical Management systems for inputting and managing aircraft records Competent in project management to ensure timely completion of projects and management of multiple resources.
Salary: Negotiable and Competitive
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency