Aircraft Delivery Manager (Helicopters)
2 months ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for an Aircraft Delivery Manager for a Permanent position based in Emden or Munich, Germany.
Our client has over 40 years of experience in commercial aviation and is one of the leading companies in offshore flight operations and is looking for employees in many areas as a continuously growing company.
Our client is looking for an Aircraft Delivery Manager who can take over the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility of all Maintenance Activities of HeliService globally, that encompasses the entire workstream of Aircraft Delivery starting from Technical Office/ CAMO to Maintenance (Part 145) as well as the oversight and Quality Assurance
- Regional responsibility for Germany, Poland, UK, Middle East, USA and Taiwan – Travel with be required.
- Establishing and maintaining a close link to all involved parties, especially Maintenance and CAMO.
- Development of IMS (Intelligent Maintenance System).
- Industrialization of the aircraft maintenance process.
- Allocation of additional resources to analyse the maintenance and CAMO processes, optimize them and digitize them.
- Continuously monitoring progress.
- Ensuring timely resolution of delivery issues.
- Identifying key performance indicators.
- Leading operational forums to improve performance.
- Identifying and implementing plans to eliminate friction in day-to-day operations.
- Masters in engineering (Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electrical) or comparable.
- Very good knowledge of aviation regulations, especially EASA Part 66.
- Long term management experience in the aircraft industry, preferably helicopters.
- Extensive experience in the cooperation with national and international aviation authorities.
- Long-term management experience of international teams.
- Business fluent English.
- Excellent communication and networking skills, able to express and document complex issues in an understandable way.
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
Very Competitive salary
Motivated and international team
Opportunity to influence the business development and to optimize processes
Company pension and capital accumulating benefit
28 Days annual leave entitlement
Private Medical Care
Life Insurance Cover
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Tim Smith
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency.