Christchurch, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for an Airworthiness Engineer based in Bournemouth.
· Extensive experience in the Airworthiness environment working in areas such as airworthiness directive and service bulletins analysis, planning, modifications, defects, records, maintenance program within a CAMO.
· Experience within an aircraft maintenance environment and knowledge of rotorcraft.
· Use of Technical Records, Planning and Maintenance related Software Applications.
· Operations under an Air Operators Certificate (AOC)
· Aircraft Continuing Airworthiness activities
· Aircraft Maintenance Programs
· Defect Monitoring and Reliability Programs
· Quality & Safety Systems
· A comprehensive knowledge of UK and European Aviation EASA Part 145 and Part M regulations.
· A working knowledge of USA Federal Aviation Regulations and Military Aviation Regulation#
· Eligible to hold (or be trained to) EASA Form 4 approval by an EASA Competent authority for Airworthiness Review Certificate issue & renewal
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to emma.jenkins at luposglobal.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency