Gatwick, United Kingdom
almost 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for an AOG Sales Support Specialist.
Our client is a well-established aviation company just South of London. They specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset. They are currently looking for AOG Sales Support Specialist.
The AOG Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for prompt response to customer requirements by processing sales, customer service and contract administration tasks in addition to building strong relationships with customers and vendors whilst demonstrating excellent communication skills.
The role requires working a shift pattern which will include nights and weekends based on a 4 on 4 off rota pattern (12-hour shifts alternating between days and nights). Position is permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide out of hours support for PBH and CPAL contracts
· Manage customer accounts
· Manage and process customer AOG and out of hours requirements
· Source and respond to Request for Quotes (RFQ's) for services, parts and components.
· Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale
· Locate components to fulfil customer requirements
· Translate and present component specifications to meet customer approval
· Process sale orders, purchase orders and pick tickets
· Pursue new markets and customers
· Monitoring of the marketplace for sales opportunities
· Provide regular reports to the sales team on quotations
· Provide adequate handover to the following shift member
· Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
· Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with vendors and customers
· Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms
· Working under strict time constraints
· Liaise with personnel in all other departments at all levels to ensure the smooth running of the company
Education and Experience:
· Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English
· Relevant experience in a sales and/or contract administration role within the aerospace industry preferable
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work using own initiative
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft office preferable
· A working knowledge of the Quantum Inventory system preferable
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency