East Midlands Airport, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has requirements for B1 Licenced Engineers Type rating B737CL and ATR 42/72 required for line maintenance positions at East Midlands and Liege Airport, Belgium.
· Shift pattern -2 weeks on 2 weeks off (first 2 weeks on will be based in East Midlands Airport (UK) and the following 2 weeks on will be based in Liege, Belgium)
· Start from 1st October 2018
· £41p/h and Accommodation allowance of £1500 per month when based in the UK
· £41p/h Flights and accommodation will be provided for you in Liege. Also, whilst in Liege you will receive an addition £4.08 per hour for very hour you are in country which equates to an additional £1370 per month
· Minimum 12-month contract and around 60 hrs a week
· Line maintenance
Applicant should hold type ratings and have currency on;
B737-300/400/500 (CFM56) and /or ATR 42/72 All Series (must hold ATR 72 minimum requirement)
Applicants also holding a combination of the following will be at an advantage;
B757-200/300 (PW2000) (RB211)
A300B4-600 (PW4000, GE CF6, PW JT9D)
Applicants must have over 3 years’ experience with at least 6 months current experience on B737 Classic series abd /or ATR aircraft, within the last 24 months.
For consideration please provide us with the following;
Up to date CV
Part-66 EASA B1 License
6 Months Recency on B737CL minimum.
FTS 1 & 2
HF (Initial & Current)
Passport/right to live and work in the EU
If you have any questions, please email info at luposglobal.com
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency