Oxford, United Kingdom
almost 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a B1.3 Engineer ideally with EC135 Type Rating
Our client is a well-established Helicopter Management and Maintenance organisation based in Oxfordshire, UK. They specialise in Helicopter, Fixed Wing, Aircraft, Consultancy, Airworthiness, Maintenance and Training, Sales, and Aircraft Sales. They are currently looking for a B1.3 Engineer – ideally EC135 Type Rating.
The role within the Company would suit someone an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
The roles we are looking for will broadly involve the following:
· Provide Line and Base maintenance on Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Robinson and Sikorsky Rotary Wing Aircraft.
· Liaison with in-house and customer Airworthiness Organisations
· On-site and off-site defect rectification of Private, Utility, Commercial and VIP aircraft
· Personal Specification Essential
· EASA Part 66 B1.3 Recent experience of working within an aviation maintenance environment.
· Working knowledge of the EASA Part 145 Regulatory requirements.
· Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems.
· Experience of working within commercial Maintenance Organisations.
· Is type rated on at least 1 of the following aircraft type groups:
Airbus Helicopters AS350/AS355
Airbus Helicopters H135/H145
Airbus Helicopters AS365/EC155
EC 135 is specifically desirable.
Personal Specification Desirable
· Computer literate on Microsoft based systems.
· Current 145 Human Factors.
· Understanding of EASA Part 145
· Required language: English
· Required licence or certification: EASA B1.3 License
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency