Luton, United Kingdom
over 4 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Cabin Crew Training Manager based in Luton.
Responsibilities of the function
- Being responsible for the cabin crew training internal recruitment.
- Acting as team leader of Cabin Crew Standardization Instructors;
- Line management of the UK cabin crew training team, including Instructors and all personnel involved in crew training on behalf of Crew Training Manager UK;
- To ensure that cabin crew standard operating procedures comply with EASA and national aviation regulations and requirements, with the terms and conditions laid down in the company AOC;
- In conjunction with instructors and cabin crew base managers, is responsible for issues relating to company operating procedures and cabin crew checking, including, but not limited to:
o Standardization and monitoring of cabin crew training and checking;
o Setting expected techniques for training including any third-party training;
o Maintenance of cabin crew training records under the terms of the AOC;
o Amending of training programs, examination rules and proficiency checks, in line with changes in EASA regulations and/or AOC relevant aviation law;
- To act as liaison with the Authority;
- Establish, maintain, revise and distribute OM Part D UK and monitor compliance of OM D – Cabin crew training with internal and external audit programs;
- To publish Cabin Crew Training Orders;
- To inform cabin crew about changes of safety and emergency procedures via crew orders and cooperate about these with flight operation department (training manager/head of flight operations);
- To contact third party training providers for required cabin crew training and the oversight of the third-party training activities;
- Plan and publish sufficient amounts of cabin crew training personnel in a timely manner;
- Keeping of cabin crew training records system updated;
- Monitoring continuously the updated system and process of cabin crew training records storage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Applicable EU safety regulations and associated requirements;
- MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Five years of aeronautical work experience of which at least a year as a Cabin Crew Instructor;
- Strong presentation, influencing and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
- Experience in a multi-cultural, international organization;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Ability to live and work in the UK;
- Flexibility to travel as required, away from UK Head Office.
- Familiarity with management systems preferably in the area of aviation is a plus.
- Relevant management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency