11 months ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has requirements for EASA CAMO Engineers to be based in Emden Germany.
This is for Permanent positions.
Our Helicopter client has 30 years of experience in commercial aviation and is one of the most experienced companies in offshore flight operations.
The role within the Company would suit someone who is an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
Responsibilities and Tasks
· Development and amendment of task cards
· Monitoring of airworthiness directives and other regulatory requirements
· Management of modifications and repairs incl. schemata and reports, as well as preparation of engineering orders
· Management of approvals for modifications and repairs, as well as connection with type certificate holders and component manufactures and other Part-21 organizations
· Preparation of mass and balance statement
· Analysis of the aircraft reliability program and development of improvements
· Analysis of the effectiveness of the aircraft maintenance programs
· Monitoring of aircraft and engine operation parameters (HUMS, Oil Monitoring, Trend Monitoring)
· Airworthiness review certificate extension staff
Experience and skill set requirements:
· Technical studies and/or EASA Part 66 License
· At least 3 years’ experience in a CAMO environment
· Detailed knowledge of EASA Part-M/145 regulations including Human Factors
· Experience with Aircraft Maintenance Programs
· Experience in Operator/MRO Software, Gannet knowledge is a plus
· Good MS-Office skills
· Very good English and ideally good German language skills
· Analytical minded team player
· Above of average sense of responsibility
· Handling of complex and dynamic processes
· Team player, who is willing to take responsibility
Shift pattern – Rotation or Monday to Friday
Capital-forming benefits, company pension schemes
Free lunch and drinks, fitness facilities, flexible working hours
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency