8620 Wetzikon, Switzerland
10 months ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Chief Engineer Aircraft Systems to be based in Wetzikon, Switzerland. This is a Permanent position.
Our client is set to become a Centre of Excellence for new light helicopters and an incubator of new technologies; also contributing to the development of new hybrid and electrical propulsion systems.
The role within the Company would suit someone who is an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
· Fully responsible for the management of all activities within the aircraft systems group, including design, development, integration, validation, certification and service entry.
· Scope includes Powerplant, Fuel, ECS, Hoist, Flotation and other equipment.
· Provide technical and personal management of the multi-discipline team to deliver the required results.
· Support the management of vendors for development and qualification of various equipment.
· Interface and coordinate with other stake holders all across the company and with certification authorities as required.
· Very good leadership skills
· Very good communication skills
· Results driven
· Degree in Aeronautical engineering or equivalent.
· Experience in design, development, integration and certification of Rotorcraft systems such as Powerplant, Fuel or other major systems. Min 10 years.
· Proven Leadership capability.
· Extensive experience of vendor management for major systems.
· Strong written and oral communication skills in English (minimum B2).
Very Competitive salary with great company benefits.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to sam.bulley @luposglobal.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency