about 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Continuing Airworthiness/Planning/Reliability Engineer to be based in Malta. Our client is a dynamic company operating in the aviation industry, with headquarters in Malta.
You will support and assist the Continuing Airworthiness Management Department within the CAMO, which consists of but not limited to the aircraft maintenance management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support and assistance to ensure that all due continuing airworthiness activities including maintenance are performed on time and in accordance with the applicable requirements, regulations and approved standards and that the aircraft has a valid Certificate of Airworthiness for flights to undertaken.
· Support and assistance for the establishment and development of continuing airworthiness policy, including the approval of maintenance programme’s required by Part MA.302.
· Support and assistance for the analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program as required by Part M.A. 708(b) & Appendix 1 to AMC M.A.302.
· The relationship with the PART-145 maintenance contractor(s) and support and assistance for the establishment of a Maintenance Contract required by Part M.A.201(h)2.
· Ensuring that technical records are kept as required by Part M.A.305.
· Ensures that the aircraft are equipped with the required equipment for the flight undertaken and that this equipment is in airworthy/serviceable condition.
· Support and assistance to review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional national technical requirements.
· Assists in organizational matters for repairs/defect rectifications away from maintenance home base.
· Assist in organizational matters for spare parts purchasing.
· Support and assistance for maintenance work planning and follow up.
· Support and assistance that modifications and repairs (changes) are carried out to an approved standard.
· Airworthiness Directive review and embodiment.
· Keeping the maintenance documentation library up to date.
· Controlling down time and cost of aircraft maintenance.
· Experience with Airbus small body aircraft and / or Airbus A330 and A340.
· Airworthiness Planning or Reliability experience.
· Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages will be an advantage.
· Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player; self-starter.
· Strong communications skills, creative and innovative.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of application’s we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency