Crawley, United Kingdom
almost 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Customer Contracts Administrator.
Our client is a well-established aviation company based at Gatwick. They specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset. They are currently looking for a Customer Contracts Administrator.
Working within a small team reporting to the Product Executive, the Customer Contracts Administrator is primarily responsible for assisting and providing support in the day to day management of PBH and CPAL contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· To process orders from contracted customers within the service levels of the contracts.
· Ensure all contracted customers receive high level of customer service.
· Provide all contracted customers with status reports as agreed within the customer contracts.
· Assist in the approval process for quotes & invoices.
· Order materials required in support of contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
· Manage subcontractors related to each contract, ensuring compliance of agreed service levels and contractual obligations
· Assist in management of any warranty activities for contracted components.
· Arrange, prepare and represent at customer performance review meetings
· Liaise with other depts. within to ensure customer service levels maintained.
Person Specification & Skills:
· Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
· A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
· Previous working knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential.
· Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent
· Good communication skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work using own initiative.
· Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving entrepreneurial working environment.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Tim Smith
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency