about 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Design Engineer – Blades to be based in Wetzikon, Switzerland. This is a Permanent position.
Our client is set to become a Centre of Excellence for new light helicopters and an incubator of new technologies; also contributing to the development of new hybrid and electrical propulsion systems.
The role within the Company would suit someone who is an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
· Mechanical design and development of rotor blades (mainly composite parts) using 3D CAD tools. Design complex surfaces and free-form features
· Create production drawings, plybooks, flat patterns, and manufacturing specifications.
· Review drawings to verify component manufacturability and tolerance stack-ups
· Make recommendation for product improvements and implement accordingly.
· Work in close interaction with blade system engineers, analysis engineers, manufacturing engineers, tooling designers in the context of the development and certification of rotor blades.
· Report progress, criticalities to line manager. Ensure time efficient delivery of work packages.
· Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical or mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
· 2-3 years of professional experience. Previous experience in the aerospace or wind turbine industry is an asset. Previous rotorcraft experience, in particular rotor blades is an asset.
· Engineering design and development of composite parts.
· 3D CAD experience on composite parts. Previous experience with SIEMENS NX and FIBERSIM is an asset.
· Understand and create manufacturing and assembly drawings.
· Problem solving. Structured and logical approach to investigate and solve problems.
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Proactive and autonomous.
· Good communication, interpersonal skills as well as a positive attitude.
· Written and oral communication skills in English (minimum B2)
Competitive salary with great company benefits.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.