over 1 year ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for an EASA B1.3 MD902 Engineer to be based in Genk, Belgium. Our client specialises in providing bespoke aviation solutions for emergency services, corporate and utility operators.
The B1.3 Licensed Engineer is primarily responsible for the delivery of a serviceable aircraft and engineering facilities, capable of fulfilling the operational requirement of the customer.
As a B1.3 Licensed Engineer, you will be responsible for the completion and certification of Mechanical and Electrical systems related tasks as defined in the MOE, on aircraft either carried out directly by you or carried out by non-certifying Engineers. The B1.3 Licensed Engineer will ensure the work is accomplished in accordance with approved data and Company policies and procedures, including:
- Completion of all paperwork and documentation.
- The issuing of all approved materials to the work via the Company’s computer systems.
- All work is completed using approved tools and ground support equipment.
- All work is completed in a safe and appropriate manner considering risk to personnel, property and reputation.
- The working environment is approved and appropriate to the task being undertaken.
- All tooling is accounted for prior to return to service.
- All post maintenance actions have been completed.
- Completion of maintenance as directed by the Maintenance Manager and/ or General Manager.
- Reporting defects to the Maintenance Manager.
- Reporting issues regarding matters of Health and Safety or Flight Safety, via the Company’s reporting system.
- Engineering additional duties as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Must hold and EASA or UK CAA Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence
- Hold MD902 Type Rating; (non-type rated may apply as will be trained).
- Have experience in MD helicopters; (engineers without MD experience may still apply).
- The ability to work alone and the willingness to travel. This role is based primarily at our Genk - Belgium HQ but may require cover across Europe to support AOG situations as necessary.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of application’s we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.