almost 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global is looking to recruit an Inventory Data Controller.
Our client is a well-established aviation company based in West Sussex. They specialise in aircraft end of life solutions, using our extensive inventory holding to support our airline and MRO customer base with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the asset. They are currently looking for an Inventory Data Controller.
• Maintain service levels for Remote Inventory
• Maintain compliance of stock
• Maintain Data Integrity
• Review stock in Remote locations
• Understand Financial controls relating to stock Management
• Manage Vendor/ Supplier systems details
• Control Approvals for Vendor /Suppliers
• Able to Guide the business on efficient methods relating to financial control of stock assets and operational information about customer performance.
• Maintain Data Integrity included Part Set Up, Part Number Maintenance, application codes in accordance with Company Standards e.g. ATA
• Interchangeability Integrity as per OEM or industry standards
• Regular policing of the system regarding outstanding transactions i.e. PO/RO/SO /Shipments transactions
• Set up and manage the structure of the Warehouse and Consignments format in Quantum
• Ensure the correct UOM is being reflected to optimum cost control
• Monitor Cyclic audits and Physical Inventory Counts and rectify accordingly e.g. variance reconciliation.
• Assisting with external auditors and subsequent findings
• Undertaking regular monitoring of stock coming up for Duty Payable, action accordingly
• Monitor Transactions for adherence to correct process and take appropriate action
• Undertake Financial cost corrections and daily amendments
• Ensure Quality requirements are in line with regulations and procedures, including Shelf Life and Scrapping
• Undertake multiple projects relating to Inventory optimization and accuracy.
• Manage set up of new vendors/suppliers
• Control processes associated to Vendors and suppliers
• Maintain recency of vendor/supplier approvals
• Assist DGSA with REACH and HAZ Parts in Quantum
• To carry out any miscellaneous job – related duties as deemed necessary by the Chief Operating Officer.
• Inventory background
• Good attention to detail
• High level of IT skills (Excel and Outlook)
• Knowledge of Quantum is desirable
• Good interpersonal skills ability to form effective relationship
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Awareness on Inventory techniques
• Knowledge of problem-solving techniques
• Able to read technical data
• Understands legislation
• Awareness and control of company assets
• Good negotiation skills and able to interface and influence
• Ability to plan and prioritise
• Team player
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Tim Smith.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency