about 4 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Maintenance Operations Controller (MOC).
Our client is a dynamic company operating in the aviation industry, with headquarters in Malta.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Working a rotating shift pattern after initial training the MOC is responsible to the Manager Maintenance Operations Control for the following;
· Coordinate daily maintenance operational issues with the Manager Operations Control Centre (MOCC) and Duty Manager OCC (DMOCC).
· Managing significant AOG events to ensure a prompt return to service across a large and expanding network.
· Administer and control the use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance.
· Evaluate reported aircraft discrepancies and develop appropriate recovery plan whilst controlling down time and cost of aircraft maintenance.
· Create return to service estimates for AOG aircraft Procure parts and support coordinate logistics.
· Monitor aircraft cycles and flying hours to ensure time-sensitive inspections, scheduled maintenance or MEL/CDL expiration times do not lapse.
· Review aircraft work packages to ensure they are in compliance with all applicable regulations and company procedures.
· Identify and evaluate opportunities to perform maintenance when operational schedules permit.
· Determine and supply required manuals and tasks for aircraft repair to vendors.
· Promote safety for self and others.
· Ensure that the aircraft are fitted with the required equipment for the flight to be undertaken and that this equipment is in airworthy/ serviceable condition.
· Liaise with Part-145 organization, manufacturers and service providers for technical follow ups.
· Any other tasks assigned by the MMOC or his/her nominated deputy during periods of absence.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as high level numeracy & IT skills.
· High standard of organizational skills and time management.
· Good knowledge of both Part 145 regulations and Airline Part M requirements with knowledge of CAA, EASA and FOCA.
· Previous experience in a CAMO environment is essential.
· Airliner fleet, Type Certification (B1) or Gen Fam for Airbus A330/A340 and 737CL preferred.
· VIP fleet, Gen Fam on Bombardier Gulfstream and Cessna products.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency