Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has requirements for Maintenance Planners to be based in Shawbury, UK. These is for Permanent positions.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible to provide short/medium term planning requirements and Material Planning requirements to support aircraft scheduled maintenance inputs.
Our client is the largest Helicopter Manufacturer and offers bespoke completions, maintenance and spares support for both Civil and Military sectors.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and Company Procedures are adhered to ensure that the Company remains compliant and aircraft airworthy.
- Liaison with Operations Controllers, Technical Records and the Maintenance Team to ensure a common understanding of capability and capacity.
- Entry of Technical log utilization data onto the Maintenance system.
- Review of allocated Aircraft status reports on a weekly basis to ensure full maintenance programme compliance is maintained.
- Identify provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft based on projected utilization and update the Maintenance planning calendar with 'Provisional' maintenance dates.
- Review material requirements against provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft. Raise reservations/purchase requisitions for missing materials
- Raise aircraft scheduled maintenance orders.
- Review of prepared work specifications and work packages for maintenance inputs to ensure that aircraft downtimes are minimised.
- Confirm material requirements are available for the scheduled maintenance events for allocated aircraft
- Ensure that the support and prepared documentation provided by Planning meets the needs of scheduled maintenance inputs.
- Reset Maintenance tasks.
The candidate will ideally have the following Skills:
- Must have knowledge of EASA regulations relating to Part M and Part 145 Airworthiness and Maintenance requirements.
- Knowledge of MAA RA’s
- Experience with SAP and ERP software, for the use of Technical Records, Planning and Maintenance.
- Must have high computer literacy skills, competent with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access).
- Previous experience in a Maintenance Planning role.
- Experience of ERP systems.
- Formalised EASA Part 145 and Part M training.
- Human Factors training undertaken
- Academic qualification in Aviation related discipline (NVQ, BTEC, HNC/D).
- Knowledge of Airbus H135.
- Experience of Military Aviation.
Full time position: Competitive Salary and Benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Heath assessments and Travel insurance).
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency