26 days ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Continuing Airworthiness Manager to be based in Malta. Our client is a dynamic company operating in the aviation industry, with headquarters in Malta.
You will manage a department of 6 people responsible for the Operator’s CAMO functions and subcontracted CAMOs. You will also be qualified/experienced to be EASA Form 4 holder for Continuing Airworthiness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing and guidance the team to support the Airbus fleet and the below responsibilities.
· Manage and assistance to ensure that all due continuing airworthiness activities including maintenance are performed on time and in accordance with the applicable requirements, regulations and approved standards and that the aircraft has a valid Certificate of Airworthiness for flights to undertaken.
· Manage and assistance for the establishment and development of continuing airworthiness policy, including the approval of maintenance programmes required by Part MA.302.
· Manage and assistance for the analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Program as required by Part M.A. 708(b) & Appendix 1 to AMC M.A.302.
· The relationship with the PART-145 maintenance contractor(s) and support and assistance for the establishment of a Maintenance Contract required by Part M.A.201(h)2.
· Ensuring that technical records are kept as required by Part M.A.305
· Manage and assistance for reporting any occurrences of a maintenance nature to TM-CAD and or other NAA and the aircraft manufacturers. This includes both Mandatory Occurrences and occurrences related to maintenance findings, which fall outside the Mandatory scheme.
· Ensures that the aircraft are equipped with the required equipment for the flight undertaken and that this equipment is in airworthy/serviceable condition.
· Support and assistance to review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional national technical requirements.
· Manage in organizational matters for repairs/defect rectifications away from maintenance home base.
· Manage in organizational matters for spare parts purchasing.
· Manage and assistance for maintenance work planning and follow up.
· Manage and assistance that modifications and repairs (changes) are carried out to an approved standard.
· Must be qualified/experienced to be EASA Form 4 holder for Continuing Airworthiness.
· Experience with Airbus small body aircraft and / or Airbus A330/40.
· Airworthiness Management experience.
· Experience managing a team.
· Fluency in written and spoken English, other languages will be an advantage.
· Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player; self-starter
· Strong communications skills, creative and innovative
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of application’s we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency