over 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has requirements for Mechanics with experience on Boeing or Airbus.
Our client is a large MRO and one of the world’s leading providers of technical solutions to airlines and based in Malta.
The Aircraft Maintenance Technician performs functional checks, inspections, repair modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization level and sign-off privileges. The Technician will support in the completion of a check and raise repair tasks cards accordingly.
- Perform inspection, repair and modification work as well as component replacement based on current authorization and sign-off privileges;
- Support assistant technicians and support mechanics in technical matters;
- Support technical training for assistant technicians, support mechanics and aircraft cleaners;
- Report any safety, risk or paper discrepancies to one’s superior and/or to the B1/B2/Bay Manager as appropriate;
- Support the Bay Manager and/or the Ground Time Coordinator in the accomplishment of the check closure at the end of the ground time to generate the CRS;
- Maintain one’s personal tools and check for completeness after each maintenance work;
- Work according to approved documents (such as Job Cards, Maintenance Manuals, Engineering Orders, Service Bulletins and IPC);
- Manage one’s personal hands-on training logbook and maintain one’s personal training records;
- Sign off one’s work in the job cards according to the qualification system;
- Support in the education and mentoring of apprentices;
- Any other task commensurate with the role.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience as an aircraft maintenance technician in an MRO
- Completed a technical qualification or equivalent
- Having an ATA 104 Level 2 Type Rating for the Airbus A320 FAM will be considered an asset
- Must be immediately available to work in the EU
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency