over 4 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global is looking to recruit a Modification Engineer to be based in Mazrudas, Latvia. Our client specializes in full-service ACMI (Aircraft-Crew-Maintenance-Insurance), i.e., aircraft lease services and is the leading ACMI provider in EU on Airbus A320 aircraft.
• Prepare and gain approval of necessary modifications;
• Create Engineering Orders with instructions for work accomplishment related to modifications;
• Perform analyses of service bulletins and service letters issued by aircraft and / or component TC / STC holder in accordance with non-mandatory modification embodiment policy;
• Control and update of Modifications and Service Bulletins status;
• Monitor, apply for and coordinate Airbus fleet retrofit campaigns related to Service Bulletin accomplishment;
• Manage and control cabin configuration changes including preparation and amendment of Emergency Equipment Layout, participate and assist in updating of LOPA;
• Provide updates to Ground Operations department of any changes caused by cabin re-configuration;
• Monitor and evaluate fleet seats and interior condition and provide recommendations;
• Evaluate all modifications to be embodied on the aircraft for effects on the flight operations crew;
• Assist System and Reliability Engineer with chronic cabin defects analysis;
• Maintain part numbers and part interchangeability information in OASES;
• Update Engineering Data after a/c Base Maintenance Visit;
• Control and manage instructions for continued airworthiness including maintenance (AMM, IPC, AWM, MPD) and operational (MMEL, AFM, FCOM) documents as supplements to the original manufacturers’ manuals;
• Coordinate and communicate flight operations requests with regards to scheduled Modification or Service Bulletin;
• Manage and Control subcontracted airworthiness activities related to Modifications and Service Bulletin;
• Participate in a/c acceptance and re-delivery process to the field of responsibility.
• Hold Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance license; or
• Through assessment of competence proves enough knowledge to interpret maintenance requirements into maintenance tasks; or
• Aeronautical Engineering university degree;
• At least 2 years of experience with an air carrier, commercial operator;
• Have relevant aircraft type training or familiarisation courses completed;
• Good knowledge of EASA rules and regulations, Part-145 and Part-M;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs and handling computer data and information.
The Client offers:
• Opportunity to work with aviation experts;
• Advantage of working in developing international company with friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, partly sponsored lunch, etc.);
• Aviation industry related benefits.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency