Gatwick, United Kingdom
over 2 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Stores Keeper for a major Commercial Airline based at Gatwick Airport. This is a permanent position.
Thewill be responsible for the day to day running of the aircraft parts stores at , delivering a secure, efficient and reliable service to colleagues and external customers.
The successful Stores Person will be responsible for the following;
· Inspecting incoming and outgoing aircraft parts
· Receiving items to be stored - recording and storing correctly
· Packing and despatching parts
· Organising and recording shipping on databases with appropriate paperwork
· Maintaining a high level of accuracy, quality and safety
Permanent Store Keeper - 10.5 hrs per day, 170 hrs per month (40hr week), 2/3-night shift working. Salary Competitive and dependent on experience.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency