about 3 years ago
Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a Technical Planning Officer based in Manchester.
- Review of aircraft forecast to ensure compliance with Approved Maintenance Programme tasks
- Production of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance work packs and associated materials/tooling/equipment bill of materials to complete input.
- Assist the Planning Engineer with key aspects of Short-Term Maintenance Planning.
- Liaise with Maintrol Department, Line Maintenance engineers and Third-Party maintenance providers to expedite rectification of aircraft deferred defects.
- Raise maintenance tasks for Base Deferred Defects, Engineering Technical Requirements and service bulletins in accordance with relevant technical data.
- Setup and monitor work packages and individual maintenance requirements in Appixo for distribution to line maintenance organisations.
- Liaise with the commercial and Operations departments to Identify and agree maintenance slots in the flying programme and produce Line check maintenance plot.
- Liaise with the company and Third-Party maintenance organisations with respect to securing suitable maintenance slots, planning of maintenance inputs and associated work packs.
- Support the Technical Planning and Records Officers
- Ensure Airworthiness Directive, Service Bulletin and Modification completion/embodiment are controlled and accurately recorded in the airworthiness record system
- Proven experience working within an aircraft engineering environment.
- Knowledge of ‘Approved Maintenance Programme’.
- Experience of liaising with aircraft maintenance providers
- Understanding of EASA Part M Subpart G requirements
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency