over 1 year ago
Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for UK CAA B1.3 AW169 Engineers to be based in Lincoln, UK.
This is for Permanent positions. You will be working on HEMS operations.
Shift pattern – Rotation
Very Competitive Salary and Benefits
Our client has over 30 years of experience in commercial aviation and is one of the leading companies in offshore flight operations and is looking for employees in many areas as a continuously growing company.
The role within the Company would suit someone who is an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
- Ensuring the highest standard of safety and airworthiness
- Service and maintenance of the aircraft daily according to the Approved Maintenance Data as well as unscheduled maintenance that may occur
- Correction of all known discrepancies affecting airworthiness and implementation of corrective action entered in work orders/cards in accordance with relevant company procedures
- Documentation of all discrepancies, maintenance performed, and all Post Maintenance Check requirements in the appropriate document
- Ensuring that aircraft technical log and work order/card entries are correct, clear and complete
- Prior to performing a maintenance task or tasks, ensuring that all parts installed are airworthy and meet the requirements of the Type Certificate
- Ensuring that all special tools required to perform these tasks have a valid calibration sticker (torque wrench serial numbers are to be referenced on the relevant corrective action document)
- Fostering a safe and clean work environment, ensuring the utilization of the HS&E Manual and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), (gloves, safety glasses, etc.) when appropriate
- Entry of all measurements taken during an inspection on the relevant inspection work card
- Ensuring continuous adherence to company policy and procedures
Experience and skill set requirements:
- UK CAA B1.3 (and C) Licensed engineer
- Type rating on AW169
- At least 3 years of experience in aeronautical maintenance activity
- Skilled to effectively operate specialized tools and equipment specific to aircraft and aircraft engine maintenance
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Team player, who is willing to take responsibility
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency